ACR Pathfinder Pro Sart Non-Hazmat - 791659029145
PathFinder Pro SART Search & Rescue Transponder - Non-Hazmat
The Pathfinder Pro is a fully approved Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) that complies with IMO SOLAS regulations. When interrogated by radar, the Pathfinder Pro returns 12 intense blips back to the vessels radar screen, greatly enhancing search and rescue efforts. The superior lithium battery provides over 96 hours of operating life in standby mode (waiting to be interrogated by radar) and 12 hours of active operating life (while interrogated by radar).
The Pathfinder Pro comes with a sleek wall mount to keep this compact SART out of the way, yet readily accessible in an emergency. The attached telescopic pole conveniently connects to the bottom of the SART and provides for maximum height and visibility out of a life craft. The SART can also be suspended inside the craft for hands free usage.
Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) is mandatory for all commercial vessels that must conform to GMDSS, and any vessel carrying more than one life raft.
- Any IMO SOLAS vessels on international voyages are required to carry a SART
- 300-500 Gross Register Tonnage (GRT) must carry a minimum of 1 SART
- Over 500 Gross Register Tonnage (GRT) must carry
a minimum of 2 SARTs
- 1 SART for every four life rafts on Ro-Ro passenger vessels
- Enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips, whereby the first blip represents the SARTs location
- Unit transmits through the 9.2-9.5 GHz band marine radar when interrogated by radar
- Vessel mounting bracket and collapsible pole
- Compact 8.94 x 2.56 Inches (227 mm x 65 mm) unit easily packs into life raft
- Waterproof to 10 meters (33 ft)
- Non-Hazmat Lithium battery (5-year replacement life) operates for over 96 hours in standby mode plus anadditional 12 operational hours
- Worldwide certifications; complies with IMO, MED, FCC and IEC standards
- Size: 8.94 x 2.56 Inches (227 mm x 65 mm)
- Weight: 15.5 oz (440g)
- Battery: Lithium/Iron Disulfide (Li/FeS2) - Non Hazardous
- Operation: Break protective cover, slide and hold yellow switch to the left, slide the red switch into the down position
- Deployment: Manual
- Frequency: 9.2-9.5GHz
- Waterproof: >10 meters @ +20°C
- Output Power (EIRP): >26 dBm eirp
- Temperature Range (Operating): -20°C to +55°C
- Temperature Range (Storage): -30°C to +70°C
- Operating Life Standby: >96 Hours
- Operating Life Active: >12 Hours
- Certification: FCC, MED, Industry Canada, and Chinese CCS type approval certificate. Tested to IMO and IEC Standards
- Accessories: Vessel mounting bracket included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Manufacturer : ACR Electronics
Manufacturer Part No : 2914
UPC : 791659029145
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219