Adventure Medical Dog Series- Me & My Dog First Aid Kit
Dog Series - Me & My Dog First Aid Kit
Because they love the freedom of the trail as much as you do, this kit has comprehensive first aid solutions to keep both you and your four-legged hiking buddy safe on all your adventures together.
Human & Canine First Aid Essentials:
- Have peace of mind knowing you have the right safety essentials for you AND your dog
SOL Emergency Blanket:
- Treat shock & hypothermia
Emergency Cold Pack:
- Reduce swelling of sprains and strains with the emergency cold pack
10 CC Irrigation Syringe:
- Effectively clean wounds and prevent infection
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover:
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage
Cohesive Elastic Bandage:
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur
- Size: 7.5" x 3.5" x 5.3"
- Weight: 1.47lbs
Wound Care / Cuts
- 5 - Easy Access Bandages, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 2 - Easy Access Bandages, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 - Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Nitrile Glove, (Pair)
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
Sprain / Strain:
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- 1 - Instant Cold Compress
- 3 - Safety Pin
Medical Instruction / Instruments:
- 1 - Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - EMT Shears 4"
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Leash, 5" Nylon
- 1 - Hydrogen Perozide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- 1 - Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Blanket
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
?We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219