Adventure Medical Ultralight/watertight .3 First Aid Kit
Ultralight/Watertight .3 First Aid Kit
The ultimate ultralight medical kit, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 contains the first aid essentials you need for solo day trips where portable, waterproof gear is a must. Ideal for multi-sport athletes, supplies come in a reusable, waterproof dry bag. Whether you're whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, ultralight hiking, backcountry skiing, or all of the above, this first aid kit keeps you prepared without weighing you down.
The proprietary DryFlex™ bag remains watertight even after use, and the entire kit is small enough to fit in the side pocket of your pack. Despite its small size, the kit is filled with preparedness supplies to clean and bandage wounds, treat muscle aches, dress blisters, and treat other common outdoor injuries. Head out on your own knowing you're prepared with this portable, waterproof addition to your gear.
Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes
- Switch from hiking to kayaking to biking without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 will perform for any and every outdoor sport.
100% Waterproof First Aid Kit
- Face rivers, snow, and exposure to the elements without fear of destroying your first aid kit. The proprietary DryFlex™ bag provides the ultimate in durable, waterproof storage.
Ultralight & Compact
- Travel light with the Ultralight/Watertight .3, which weighs a mere 2.6 oz. Extremely compact, this medical kit fits in a PFD pocket and is a portable addition to your outdoor gear.
Blister Prevention & Protection
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
Bug Removal & Bite Relief
- Remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed forceps. Stop the itch of insect bites with After Bite® wipes and treat minor allergic reactions to bites with diphenhydramine.
Treatment for Injuries & Illnesses
- Clean and protect injuries with antibiotic ointment, medical tape, and a variety of bandages. Manage pain and illnesses with medications for inflammation, pain, and common allergies.
- Size: 6" x 5.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 3 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
Cleaning and Topicals
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – After Bite® Bite & Sting Relief Wipe
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
?We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219