Ancor 16-14 Gauge Heat Shrink Step-down Multi-wire Connectors - 3-pack
Ancor's assortment of adhesive lined heat shrink butt connectors can be used as a step-down from one gauge size to another or as a multi-wire connector for one gauge size wire. These connectors offer a sealed alternative for products such as a quick-tap or 3-way connector in areas where corrosion is a concern.
- 4:1 shrink ratio tubing to ensure a watertight seal between wires
- Flared barrel with uniform copper wall ensures an easy and proper mechanical crimp
- Crimp indicator on barrel for proper placement of installation tool
- Clear heat shrink tubing ensures crimp accuracy
- Colored stripes on the barrel indicate which crimp die to use, regardless of application
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219