Ancor 22-18 Gauge - #8 Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 100-Pack - 091887311006
Gauge Size: 22-18
Screw Size: #8
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire Range: 22-18
- mm: 0.3-0.8
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Ancor
Manufacturer Part No : 310299
UPC : 091887311006
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219