Bep Pro Installer 3 Stud Bus Bar - 650a
Pro Installer buss bars are designed for flexibility and scalability. The snap-out side skirts allow for additional cable entry, and radius ends improve cable routing options. it is easy to link other Pro Installer products to the buss bars because of the common interconnection height in the product line.
- Compact footprint saves space
- Clear, polycarbonate covers insulate and protect on three sides
- Secure cover attachment does not interfere with cabling
- Snap-out skirts for flexible cable entry
- Radiused ends improve cable routing
- Long, threaded studs to connect up to (4) large cable lugs
- Plated brass nuts and stainless steel studs prevent thread galling during tightening
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219