Blue Sea 4321 Circuit Breaker Switch Panel 4 Position - Gray w/12V Socket & Dual USB - 632085043216
4321 Circuit Breaker Switch Panel 4 Position - Gray with 12V Socket & Dual USB
Designed for exposed mounting applications.
- Illuminated 15A circuit breakers provide switching, “ON” indication and overcurrent protection
- Industry-standard sizes and mounting allow these panels to be easily retroftted in an existing application
- Polycarbonate/ABS panel surface is UV-stabilized, flame retardant, and will not corrode
- Silicon breaker boots and gasket protects against water ingress
- Low profle makes it easy to install in tight spaces
- Fast-on circuit breaker connectors make it quick to wire
- Two-wire connection for powering all panels is simple and requires #10 ring terminals. Terminals screw to bus bars for secure connections
- Set of 15 square format circuit labels are included, and are easy to replace. Additional standard or custom labels are available through Blue Sea Systems
- Color: Gray
- Positions: 4
- Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
- Maximum Amperage: 45A
- Terminal Type: 1/4" Male Quick Connect
- Hardware: Stainless Steel #6 x 5/8" mounting screws
- Ring Terminal Size: M5 (#10)
Manufacturer : Blue Sea Systems
Manufacturer Part No : 4321
UPC : 632085043216
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219