Blue Sea 5007100 Class T Fuse Block w/Insulating Cover - 110 to 200A - 632085500719
Allows the use of Class T fuses for fast acting circuit protection of inverters and other electronics
- Four stud design provides ample access around connecting stud to install large cable lugs without obstruction from the fuse
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
- Stud design ensures secure fuse mounting even with high heat
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torque
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Cable Size: Up to 4/0 AWG
- Ignition Protected: Yes
- Maximum Amperage: 200A
- Maximum Voltage: 160V DC
- Fuse Mounting Block: Tin-Plated Copper
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16"-18 (M8)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Blue Sea Systems
Manufacturer Part No : 5007100
UPC : 632085500719
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219