Blue Sea 5046 ST Blade Compact Fuse Blocks - 8 Circuits w/Cover - 632085050467
Provides surface mount circuit protection for ATO®/ATC® Fuses in a compact footprint. The single side design allows wire entry from one side to maximize space.
- Compact common source fuse block
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® fast acting blade fuses
- Single side entry wiring
- Ignition Protected-meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 for use in a gasoline engine compartment
- Insulating cover meets ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Small format standard and custom labels available
Maximum Amperage: 100A per block / 30A per circuit
Maximum Voltage:32V DC
Mounting: #8 Screw (M4)
- Screw Terminal Torque:#8-32 Screws with captive star lock washer in-lb (0 Nm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Blue Sea Systems
Manufacturer Part No : 5046
UPC : 632085050467
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219