Blue Sea 7139 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 50Amp - 632085171391
50 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
|Circuit Breaker Class:||Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free|
|Type:||Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade|
|Case Material:||Thermoset Polyester|
|Voltage Rating:||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Interrupt Rating:||5,000 Amperes @12 Volts DC|
|3,000 Amperes @24 Volts DC|
|1,500 Amperes @42 Volts DC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-25C° to +82C°|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Blue Sea Systems
Manufacturer Part No : 7139
UPC : 632085171391
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219