Blue Sea 7531 P12 Battery Charger - 12v Dc 25a
P12 Battery Charger - 12V DC 25A
Four stage, three output, dry mount design, for use in harsh environments.
- Rugged, finned aluminum case
- PreFloat™ stage prevents over charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient use of AC
- Intuitive diagnostic screens
- User defined charge profiles and customizable settings
- Provides charging for up to three battery banks
- Large, bright display
- Multi-language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Charge Coordination with Blue Sea Systems Automatic Charging Relays (ACR) controls ACR state ensuring proper float stage for each battery
- Battery Temperature Compensation - adjusts charge voltage based on battery temperature
- AC over and under voltage shut down and automatic restart
- Over and under battery temperature protection - charger will not operate if battery temperature rises above or falls below a set value
- DC over voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Surge and short circuit protection
- Total Output Current: 25A
- Input AC Current: 4.5A @ 100V AC / 2.25A @ 200V AC
- Maximum Output Voltage: 16V DC
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Ignition Protected: Yes
- Number of Outputs: 1 negative / 3 positive
- Universal AC Input Voltage: 90-265V AC
- AC Input Frequency: 45-65Hz
- Output Voltage Accuracy: 0.05V
- Typical Float Voltage: 13.5V DC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -20° C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 70° C
- Minimum Storage Temperature: -30° C
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 80° C
- Battery Types: AGM / Flooded Lead Acid / Gel / TPPL (Thin Plate Pure Lead)
- Recommended for Battery Bank Sizes: 330Ah Maximum / 60Ah Minimum
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Height: 13.03" (330.96 mm)
- Width: 8.46" (214.88 mm)
- Depth: 3.66" (92.96 mm)
- Weight: 13.00lb (5.9 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219