Blue Sea 8086 Ac 3 Sources +12 Positions/dc Main +19 Position Toggle Circuit Breaker Panel - White Switches
Don't forget to order some extra circuit breakers for the blank slots!
All the pre-installed distribution breakers are 15 Amps so if you are not sure I suggest you order a few 5A, and few 10A, and a few 20A breakers.
The AC part of this panel is set up for dual 30 Amp Shore Power service serving two legs of 120 Volts.
By using the transfer switch a single shore power cord can power the entire panel during periods of low demand.
A generator can power both legs and its main breaker is 50 Amps. There are three 15 Amp circuit breakers pre-installed on each leg and there is space for three additional AC breakers on each leg.
The DC part of this panel is set up with a 100 Amp main breaker, 13 pre-installed 15 Amp branch circuit breakers, and space for six additional breakers.
- Includes set of 30 common AC and 30 common DC labels
- All AC and DC buses installed, fully pre-wired
- Label backlighting pre-installed
- All LEDs installed
- Maximum panel Amperage
- 100 Amperes DC
- 50 Amperes AC
- Two separate AC load groups with a transfer switches to combine into one load group
- A switch allows Ammeter and Voltmeter to read either AC load group
- Reverse polarity indicators on both AC load groups
- Ready for installation of optional 4031 AC Isolation Cover
- 9353, 0-150 Volt AC Voltmeter
- 9630, 0-50 Amp AC Ammeter
- 100 Amp C-Series circuit breaker provides main circuit protection and switching for DC branch circuits
- 8003, 8-16 Volt DC Voltmeter
- 8017, 0-100 Amp DC Ammeter
- AC Positions: Source Selectors +12
- DC Positions: Main +19
- 120 Volts AC
- 12 Volts DC
- (3) 30A - (1) 50A - (6) 15A AC Circuit Breakers
- (1) 100A - (13) 15A DC Circuit Breakers
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219