Blue Sea C-Series ELCI Main Circuit Breaker - 120/240V AC 50A - 632085031046
C-Series ELCI Main Circuit Breaker - 120/240V AC 50A
- Provides over current and leakage protection per ABYC E-11 for whole boat shore power protection
- Meets UL 1500 external ignition protection requirements
- Trips on short circuit, overload, or leakage to ground
- Front panel mount—installed in a power distribution panel
- Amperage: 50A
- Actuator Style: Flat Rocker
- Poles: 3
- Ignition Protected: Yes
- Max Voltage: 120VAC per pole/240VAC per pole
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic - trip free
- Interrupt Capacity: 5000A
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -35 degrees C
- Max Operating Temperature: 66 degrees C
- Leakage Trip Amps: 30mA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Blue Sea Systems
Manufacturer Part No : 3104
UPC : 632085031046
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219