Clipper Battery Monitor Instrument
The BM-1 is designed to monitor performance of 12 volt lead acid battery systems with capacities of up to 600 Amp hours. It is supplied complete with a precision 100 AMP shunt and a prefabricated cable assembly to enable simple DIY installation. The unit continuously monitors voltage, current (charge or discharge), number of amp/hours (charge or discharge), the batteries state of charge and the time to charge or discharge. This information leads to more efficient use of the battery, which can enhance battery life and reduce the risk of failure.
- Supply voltage: 8-16 volts DC
- Supply current: 3 milliamps
- Battery capacities: 5-600 AMP Hour
- Load Current: 100 Amps Max
- Charge Current: 100 Amps Max
- Shunt: Standard 50 millivolt @ 100 Amp
- 100 Amp shunt link to M8 Ring terminal.
- 5 meter from display unit to battery - fused and fitted with ring terminals for shunt, fuse holder, and M8 ring terminal to battery.
- Standard 110m squre clipper case. High contrast LCD, backlit for night viewing.
- Minimum voltage visual alarm
- Simple operation: 4 keys to select backlight, Volt/Amp/State of charge screen, AMP hours or time to run.
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219