Cobra Wire 22/4 Shielded Comm Cable - Nmea 0183 - Cable By The Foot - Grey
NEC RATING: CMP, NEC Article 800
APPROVALS: (UL) C(UL) Listed or c(ETL)us Listed
APPLICATION: Indoor within ducts, plenums, and other spaces used for environmental air for (Pro Audio, Intercom Systems, Security Systems, Sound, Background Music)
- Conductor 22 A WG Bare Copper
- Stranding 7 x 30
- Insulation Material Flex Plenum PVC
- Insulation Thickness 0.008" Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 4
- (2 Shielded) (2 Unshielded)
- Shield 100% Aluminum Polyester Foil
- Drain Stranded Tinned Copper
- Jacket Material Flex Plenum PVC
- Jacket Thickness 0.015" Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter 0.154" Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight 19 lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating NFP A 262 Flame Test
Electrical & Environmental Properties:
- Temperature Rating -10°C To +60°C
- Operating Voltage 300 V RMS
- Max. Capacitance Between Conductors@ 1 KHz 55 pt/ft Nom.
- Capacitance Between Conductors to Shield@ 1 KHz 99 pt/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor@ 20° C 17 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors: Black, Red, White, Green
- Jacket Color: Grey
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Max. Recommended Pull Tension 51lbs
- Min. Bend Radius (Install) 1.6"
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219