Comnav 1420 Second Station Kit - Includes Install Kit
1420 Second Station Kit - Includes Install Kit
- Clip mounted allowing both fixed or hand held operation
- Suitable for small to mid-sized vessels
- Capable of operating on most standard types of steering systems
- Waterproof Control Head
- "Hands Off" automatic yaw, sea state and trim
- Optional full function remote
- Output for optional analog rudder angle indicator, up to 4 stations.
- Easy course changes, from one degree to major changes, with the push of a button
- "Nav" mode accepts NMEA 0183 information
- One NMEA 0183 Heading Output (HDM & HDG)
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests plus visual and audible alarms
- Reliable in any sea and weather condition
- Easy to install and fully compatible with your onboard instruments
- Fourteen selectable steering parameters for both Fast and Slow Modes
- Extended 3 year warranty
- Meets CE requirements
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219