HawkEye DepthTrax 2BX In-Dash Digital Depth & Temp Gauge - Transom Mount - 600' - 818800103919
DepthTrax 2BX In-Dash Digital Depth & Temp Gauge - Transom Mount - 600'
The DepthTrax 2BX includes all the advanced sonar, depth alarm, and keel offset capabilities of the DepthTrax 2B, but also integrates dual temperature displays and an AIRMAR®, ultra-sensitive, high-performance transducer. A simple press of a button on the DepthTrax 2BX display produces instant access to water or air temperature readings via integrated sensors in both the head unit and the transducer.
The DepthTrax 2BX delivers a combination of performance and affordability unrivaled in any other depth sounder. The foundation of the DepthTrax 2BX is our proprietary algorithmic programming, which significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision. Depth readings are updated four times per second on the no glare, polarized LCD icon display.
EasyTouch Programming™ gives one-touch access to the user adjustable settings:
- Keel offset adjustment automatically adjusts depth readings for a vessels’ draft requirements. Dual upper and lower depth alarms can be set throughout the full depth range.
- A 3-stage Advanced Warning System™ clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, an ultra bright red LED warning light and LCD alarm indicators.
- One-touch alarm muting instantly turns off audible depth alarms.
- User selectable feet or meter readout.
- Automatic memory retention of all user settings.
- 600 ft depth range
- DepthTrax intelligent sonar
- Automatic range & sensitivity
- Water temperature
- Air temperature
- Dual depth alarms
- 3-stage advanced warning system
- 1-touch alarm muting
- Keel offset
- Algorithmic software
- Metric & Imperial readings
- Polarized LCD
- LED backlighting
- Easytouch programming
- Includes 4 color combinations
- Transom Mount transducer
- Fully customizable
- Waterproof front face
- Designed and supported in the USA
- 2 year warranty
Manufacturer : HawkEye
Manufacturer Part No : DT2BX-TM
UPC : 818800103919
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219