Infinity 622mlw 6.5" 2-way Multi-element Marine Speakers - White - Bulk Packaging
622MLW 6.5" 2-Way Multi-Element Marine Speakers - White - BULK PACKAGING
Infinity Reference Marine Speakers are ready to take on your next outdoor adventure. These are fully marinized non-RGB speakers. Engineered to withstand sun, salt, sea spray and wash downs, they feature sealed motor structure, UV resistant one-piece cast-polymer baskets, a sealed magnet and rubber surrounds. The polypropylene cone and balanced dome tweeter provide great bass, smooth highs and lots of output to ensure every note can be heard loud and clear.
- IPx5 Rated: Marine-grade materials & components to suit the demands of a harsh outdoor environment with an IPx5 marine rating
- Cosmetic Appeal: Product family look and feel to meet the needs of our Infinity customers
- Outdoor Performance: Accentuated performance at frequencies heard in an open-air environment
- Product Value: Great performance at an affordable price point
- Marine Design: Bridge mounted (grille mounted) tweeters to avoid water intrusion past the woofer cone
- Balanced Dome Tweeters: Weather resistant tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos
Designed for the Elements
Their one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to the sun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much more reliable than foam. And a grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure from sea spray.
Harman Standard Reliability Testing
Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time. In the case of our marine speakers, we add salt, spray and UV to ensure that they provide years of enjoyment without missing a beat.
For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with Infinity. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent Infinity sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- Power Handling: 75W RMS, 225W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 92dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Outer Diameter: 7.0” (178mm)
- Cutout Diameter: 5.0” (128mm)
- Mounting Depth: 2.65” (67mm)
- Top Height: 0.9” (23mm)
In The Box:
- Two (2) Individually Packaged Speakers
- Mounting Screws
?This is a PAIR of BULK Packaged Speakers
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219