Infinity R3000 Stereo Receiver AM/FM/BT - 648701663003
R3000 Stereo Receiver AM/FM/BT
Engineered for the Ultimate Sound Experience. Infinity's marine source unit, the INFR3000, is engineered to withstand sun, salt, UV, and intense thunderstorms. If you're looking to invest in reliable audio, invest in a radio that doesn't require a 12V Master's degree to understand. The Infinity audio brand has stood the test of time and we are proud to launch this INFR3000 as the opener of the WAKE series.
- Tuner - Understanding the need to listen to the ballgame, talk radio, or your favorite radio pop station, this source unit was thoughtfully engineered to master AM, FM, and WB
- 2 Ohm Stability - If you’re looking to add additional speakers, such as 4 hardtop speakers to your existing 4 interior speakers, the R3000's 2-ohm stability will allow you to do just that. And no need to purchase an additional amplifier to do so
- Rear amplifier plug
- BT5.0 - While lesser stereos integrate older BT technology, the INFR3000 incorporates BT5.0. BT5 allows two boaters to connect at the same time, allowing multiple users to take turns playing tunes. BT5 also transfers data faster and has a greater range than BT4.2
- USB Input - With USB input, play your favorite mp3 and WMA tracks via a USB drive. In addition, this port can also be used to charge your smartphone, which means not missing an important phone call or your tunes
- Pre-outs- With a set of pre-outs (Left and Right), expandability is on your horizon. Add an amp or a subwoofer for additional performance
- Reliability Testing - The R3000 undergoes a testing process that leaves the competition in its wake. From sun to salt to thunderstorms to overturned soda, we test so that you enjoy your music all-day
∗SiriusXM Promotion - Get 3 Free Months SiriusXM Streaming Service - LINK
*Cover NOT included
*Sold as an Individual
Manufacturer : Infinity
Manufacturer Part No : INFR3000
UPC : 648701663003
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219