Instrument Display, i70s 4" Color - 723193812297
Raymarine i70s Instrument Display
The stylish new Raymarine i70s instrument display is packed full of powerful features but remains very easy and slick to use The large optically bonded 4 LCD screen is a model of clarity for superb visibility at distance and acute angles
Designed for the way boaters think. Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips
The Raymarine i70s instrument display can be customized to suit your personal boating requirements From traditional analog dials to engine information and tank levels. Raymarine i70s has the capabilities to show it all
Raymarine i70s seamlessly integrates with SeaTalk-NG and NMEA 2000 marine networks User-selectable data sources allow integration on multi-sensor networks
Repeat AIS data from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers View the closest 25 AIS equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information
- 41 super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors. sharper contrast. and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth. speed. wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000 networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity for engine. environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth. speed. and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
Country of Origin:- US
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219