Intellian I3 "dish In A Box" - Complete Dish Network Hdtv Satellite System
i3 "Dish In a Box" System with 15" Antenna, DISH/Bell MIM Switch, 15M RG6 Cable, & VIP211z DISH HD Receiver*.
Just add the TV and you will have complete access to Dish Network HDTV programming with this all in one inclusive package*. The Intellian i3 provides superior tracking performance and efficiency compared to antenna systems in similar size. With its stylish dome, the i3 is ideal for boats over 25 feet. The i3 brings boaters the excitement and variety of satellite TV programs while the vessels are traveling around coastal or blue water.
You will never have to compromise on reception or quality. The i3 offers the highest signal strength available along with Intellian patented innovations, Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies. Therefore, the i3 can always offer the most precision tracking capabilities and superior satellite signal reception while the vessel is cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions.
The most innovative design of i3 is the integrated smart HD and TriSat modules in the antenna control unit (ACU) which allows boaters to access their favorite HDTV channels from leading satellite TV service providers freely just like they are used to do at home. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
The i3 brings you trouble-free installation and operation with its single cable design between the antenna and the control unit. With the Intellian MIM, boaters can enjoy changing Dish Network HD channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details. Plus, the Intellian i3 has a built-in GPS system to enhance satellite acquisition time and accuracy. For DirecTV users the Intellian i3 offers the full range of SD channels, upgrade to the Intellian s6HD for HD programing from DirecTV.
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification function
- 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal
High Quality Antenna
- 14.6 inch (37 cm) diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 12.75GHz) satellite signal
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization
- Enabling powerful signal gain
Superior Dynamic Tracking
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) using a rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- High speed identification employing a DVB decoder
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signals
Built-in GPS System
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system
New Antenna Control Unit
- Easy satellite information change and update via WiFi using the Aptus App
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using Aptus graphical control App
- Reliable power supply to the antenna and to the MIM module
- Embedded HD module and TriSat function
- Single cable from the ACU to the antenna
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a
2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with
your hardware investment
All Satellite Systems include the following parts as standard:
- Antenna & Radome 14.6" Reflector & North Americas LNB
- ACU (Antenna Control Unit) with WiFi connection for upgrades
- Built-in HD Module for Ku-Band HD (when available)
- Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 GPS interface
- Built-in Pre-programmed Global satellite library
- Aptus App, downloadable
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation Template
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable Kit:
- 49ft (15 m) x 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 10ft (3 m) x 1EA ACU-IRD RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 33ft (10 m) x 1EA DC ACU Power Cable
- 6ft (1.8 m) x 1EA PC Serial Cable
*requires Dish Network subscription sold separatelyThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219