Jabsco Par-Max 2 Water Pressure Pump - 12V - 2 GPM - 35 PSI - 671880841764
Par-Max 2 Water Pressure Pump - 12V - 2 GPM - 35 PSI
HD (Heavy Duty) models include a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life. Available in configurations up to 6 GPM (23 LPM) and 60 PSI (4.1 BAR), these pumps deliver exceptional performance.
Standard models provide good performance in an economical footprint. These configurations are available in 1-3 GPM, perfect for vessels with 1-3 outlets. A plastic housing protects the motors on these units from corrosion.
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- HD models feature heavy duty, motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for longlife, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Equipped with integrated bypass module to reduce cycling and provide smoother flow
- Motor design: Brushed, permanent magnet TENV
- Pumphead upper housing material: Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene
- Diaphragm: Co-molded TPV
- Check valves: EPDM
- Max inlet pressure: 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- Fluid temperature range: 32°F – 140°F (0°C – 60°C)
- Dry self-priming capability: 7ft min (2.13m/min)
- Certifications: CE, ISO8846, RCM
- Ingress Protection: IPX6
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Jabsco
Manufacturer Part No : 31295-3512-3A
UPC : 671880841764
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219