Marinco 100 Amp 120/208V 4-Pole, 5-Wire Shore Power Cable - No Neutral Wire - One-Ended Male Only Cord - Blunt Cut - 125' - 093344065484
100 Amp 120/208V 4-Pole, 5-Wire Shore Power Cable - No Neutral Wire - One-Ended Male Only Cord - Blunt Cut - 125'
All Marinco cordsets are made of the highest quality, marine grade construction with features you won’t find on other power cords.
- For use with 100 amp 120V/208V shore power systems
- High visibility, 2 AWG, flexible yellow STOW cable is oil, water, UV resistant, and rated to 221°F (105°C)
- Ergonomic non-slip TPE coated gripping surfaces
- IEC pin and sleeve plugs and connectors are designed for harsh environments, watertight, and corrosion resistant. Feature integrated locking rings.
- Internal frame terminals provide high clamping force for safe and secure contact
- Options for use with on-board isolation transformers and male plug only power supply purposes
- UL and ABYC approved components
- Length: 125'
- Neutral Wire: No
- Female End: No, Blunt Cut
- Application: Cable Winch with Isolation Transformer
- Color: Yellow
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Marinco
Manufacturer Part No : CW125IT5
UPC : 093344065484
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219