Navionics Platinum+ NPUS007R U.S. East - 821245991775
NPUS007R U.S. East
Navionics Platinum+™ charts include all the content of Navionics®+ cartography, with integrated offshore and inland mapping, 42,000+ lakes and additional viewing options for relief shading, satellite imagery with SonarChart shading overlay, 3D perspective view, aerial photos, and more.
Charts & Updates:
- Nautical Chart – Comprehensive charts are derived from multiple officials, government, and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart HD Bathymetry – Innovative 1' (0.5 m) bathymetry charts are created by using Navionics proprietary systems that augment existing content with sonar data contributed by the boating community
- Community Edits – Get useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device.
- Daily Updates – Up to 5,000 daily updates to our charts give you the most accurate, most current Navionics data available.
- Dock-to-dock Route Guidance – Start your trip with a suggested path.
- SonarChart Live Mapping Feature – Watch new HD depth maps develop in real-time as your boat moves through the water.
- Advanced Map Options – Customize your view to focus on the details that matter most
- Plotter Sync – Transfer routes and markers, update chart layers, and more — between your compatible chartplotter and the Boating app.
- Relief Shading – Get an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure.
- Satellite Imagery with SonarChart Shading Overlay – Experience an enhanced awareness above and below the waterline.
- Sonar Imagery – View bottom hardness clearly and in contrasting color.
Platinum+ Additional Viewing Options:
- 3D View – Adjust the perspective of your chart view to highlight key features and enhance awareness
- Aerial Photos – Get a better sense of your surroundings.
- Worldwide map coverage is available, with integrated content making it easier to select the navigation features and map regions you want.
- Choose from large coverage areas (Large) to more localized chart cuts (Regular).
- Check the compatibility of Platinum+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter.
1 Subscription is required.
2 Dock-to-dock Route Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
3 Subscription not required for SonarChart Live mapping feature on some chartplotter models; requires latest chartplotter firmware release.
NOTE: Navionics+ and Platinum+ cards are not compatible with Garmin chartplotters.
**NOT FOR USE IN GARMIN CHARTPLOTTERS**
Manufacturer : Navionics
Manufacturer Part No : 010-C1370-40
UPC : 821245991775
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219