Onyx Movement Dynamic Paddle Sports Vest - Yellow/Grey - M/L - 043311961509
Movement Dynamic Paddle Sports Vest - Yellow/Grey - M/L
The Onyx MoveVent is a vest that conforms to your body like a glove, yet its innovative vented channels help keep you cool while paddling. The mesh ventilation is featured in the front and back of the MoveVent series jackets to allow for maximum airflow.
- Soft, lightweight flotation foam
- SOLAS grade reflective material for visibility
- Expandable zippered pocket with mesh drainage
- Lash tab for small accessories
- Drying loop on back
- Attached whistle for safety
- Provides excellent mobility for recreational paddle sports (canoe, kayak, SUP)
- Ventilation in front and back to keep you cool
- Mesh in lower back fits high back seats and sit-on-top kayaks
- Sculpted and flexible design conforms to you and stays in place
- Shoulder adjustments with neoprene comfort pads
- Adjustable side belts
- Strong, durable zipper closure
- Zip assist loop at zipper base
- Chest Size- 36"-44"
- Weight - 90lbs and over
- Material - 200 denier nylon ripstop and nylon oxford
* U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
Manufacturer : Onyx Outdoor
Manufacturer Part No : 122200-300-040-18
UPC : 043311961509
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219