Paneltronics Breaker 30 Amps A-frame Magnetic Waterproof
- Branch AC or DC circuit breaker for Paneltronics electrical distribution panels
- Meets all American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) Standards for non ignition protected circuit breakers
- UL Recognized (UL 1077) for use in the U.S.A., and CSA Certified for use in Canada
- Trip free (ABYC E-184.108.40.206.4 and E-220.127.116.11.1)
- Manual reset (ABYC E-18.104.22.168.6 and E-22.214.171.124.1)
- Handle Color Metal with Silicon rubber seal
- Maximum Amperage 50 Amps
- Maximum Voltage /AIC 32 VDC/ 2,500 Amps with no Back-up Fuse (ABYC E-126.96.36.199.5)
- Rated Switch Cycles Rated Switch Cycles 10,000 actuations at rated current and voltage
- Electrical Hardware Screw 10-32 x 3/8" pan combo head (P/N 197-188)
- Mounting Hardware Hex nut 1/2-32 (supplied with circuit breaker)
- Lockwasher 1/2" internal tooth (supplied with circuit breaker)
- Optional Boot Black silicone rubber (P/N 048-015)
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219