Raritan 12-Gallon Hot Water Heater w/o Heat Exchanger - 120v - 085462001536
W/O Engine Heat Exchanger
The "1700 Series" water heater provides hot water for galley and shower. Dense foam insulation provides better and longer heat retention than traditional fiberglass. The tank itself is protected by a 75 PSI T& P ( temperature and pressure) relief valve. The cylindrical design of the tank enables it to withstand more pressure than a cube shaped tank.
Heat exchanger models can be connected to the engine cooling system. This provides the added convenience of hot water when underway or generator power is not available. The innovative heat exchanger is over seven feet in length and is evenly coiled throughout the interior of the tank, providing hot water rapidly and efficiently.
Raritan's water heaters use an ignition protected thermostat. Although it is factory set to 120°F, it is adjustable from 110° to 160°F and has a safety shut down limit of 190°F. All models and sizes have the plumbing connections on the same side to simplify installation. Hot and cold water connections are 3/4" male NPT (National Pipe Thread). Heat exchanger connections are 3/4" female NPT.
- Simple installation - retrofits to most on-board pressure systems
- Proven long-life design
- Withstands the rigors of the marine environment
- Glass-lined steel tank is more durable than stainless steel
- Attractive polymer jacket resists corrosion from dampness
- Ignition-protected, adjustable thermostat
- Round tanks are designed to withstand more pressure than square tanks
- Glass-lined steel tank for long life and high efficiency
- Environmentally friendly CFC-free foam insulation
- Replaceable magnesium anode to protect tank and neutralize acids in the water
- The tank is covered by a five-year Limited Warranty
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's two-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
Manufacturer : Raritan
Manufacturer Part No : 171201
UPC : 085462001536
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219