Scanstrut Aluminum PowerTower® 6" Forward Leaning f/Furuno Radomes - 5060114797741
Aluminum PowerTower® 6" Forward Leaning for Furuno Radomes
The Scanstrut PowerTower has been designed and engineered to install your radar on the roof, T-top, flybridge, or radar arch of your powerboat, providing the clearest view of the horizon allowing you to get the best performance from your radar in all conditions.
Maximize your Radar's performance
150mm (6”) high, forward learning, and constructed from the best marine-grade aluminum, designed to fit the most up-to-date radars from Garmin, Lowrance, Raymarine, and Simrad.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the radar to fasten straight to the PowerTower with its own mounting bolts.
- No need to cut the radar’s plugs off to install, simply use the Scanstrut DS30 Cable Seal to ensure a waterproof seal around the radars cables.
- Marine sealant not required
- Paint finishes comply with our unique 4 step marine paint system
- Available in Aft or Forward leaning designs with a 25-degree rake for the ultimate performance look
- Range of accessorizing light bars can be bolted to the back of the PowerTower for different GPS, VHS, and Navlight configurations
- An accessory PowerTower Wedge is available to improve the pitch of the Radar while the boat is up on the plane.
Manufacturer : Scanstrut
Manufacturer Part No : APT-F-150-02
UPC : 5060114797741
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219