Seatronx 17" Pilothouse Touch Screen Display - 850036822134
17" Pilothouse Touch Screen Display
Seatronx glass bridge displays are the perfect fit for those looking for rugged design combined with attractive styling.
The pilothouse displays feature up to 300 nits of low-power LED backlighting, which makes them a perfect fit for pilothouses where brightness is not a problem. They can also be completely dimmed for nighttime use using the front panel control.
- Mounting - Panel Mount , Vesa Mount
- Dimensions - 15.62" x 13.46" x 2.28"
- Cutout Dimensions - 14.92" x 12.75" x 2.40"
- Projected Capacitive Touch
- Optical Bonding
- Optional Remote Control
- Diagonal (active area) Inch - 17"
- Native Resolution (Pixels) - 1280x1024
- Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Brightness - 350
- Viewing Angle (left, right) - 85, 85
- Viewing Angle (up, down) - 80, 80
- Backlight Dimming - 0 - max
- Backlight Lifetime (Hrs) - 50,000
- Input terminal x1 HDCP HDMI - HDMI, DVI, VGA, Comp
- Power Source - 9-34V + and -
- Power Consumption (AMPS @ 24VDC) - 3
- Inlet Plug DC Power - Screw Terminal
- Sealing Front - IP68 with Potentiometer
- Operating Temperature (°C) - -30 to 85
- Storage Temperature (°C) - -30 to 85
Manufacturer : Seatronx
Manufacturer Part No : PHT-17
UPC : 850036822134
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219