Victron Orion-TR DC-DC Converter - 12 VDC to 12 VDC - 30AMP Isolated - 8719076038825
Orion-TR DC-DC Converter - 12 VDC to 12 VDC - 30AMP Isolated
Isolated Model - separate in and out (-) leads
- Remote on-off The remote on-off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on-off can be operated with a low power switch or by for example the engine run/stop switch.
- Adjustable output voltage: can also be used as a battery charger For example to charge a 12 Volt starter or accessory battery in an otherwise 24V system.
- All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
- High temperature protected The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
- IP43 protection When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
- Screw terminals No special tools needed for installation.
- Input fuse (not replaceable) On 12V and 24V input models only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Manufacturer : Victron Energy
Manufacturer Part No : ORI121240110
UPC : 8719076038825
We provide fast shipping options for our customers in the USA, which range anywhere from 2-7 business days with an additional 1-3 day processing time, depending on which shipping method you choose.
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here.
We accept all credit card brands that are accepted by Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as our credit card payment processor and gateway. We also offer PayPal checkout as an additional payment option. These cards brands and their respective logos can be found in the footer of our website.
We accept payment via the following methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Our business hours are from Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm CST. You should usually receive a response within 1-2 business days.
1109 Washington St
Pella, IA 50219